1. Appointment notification email
The link to click through to the appointment in the patient’s record was not working in rare cases. There has only been one occurrence of the issue to our knowledge and the issue has now been resolved.
1. Integrations - DocumentReference FHIR REST API
We have further optimised the performance of the DocumentReference API for customers calling this API for read receipt data.
* We will release the events & messages swim lane of the new timeline. https://blog.patientsknowbest.com/2019/01/09/new-timeline-for-professionals/
*We will be extending the HL7 A19 query to return the registration status of patients.
* We will be adding the ability to update and delete documents via HL7
* We will be adding an additional option to the patient search screen to allow coordinators to search for patients by email address
* Patients of GP practices using the EMIS system will be able to book their GP appointments in PKB. https://blog.patientsknowbest.com/2019/04/10/our-new-appointment-booking-system-is-coming-soon/
UK Production Cluster, UK Sandbox Cluster, NL Production Cluster
June 12, 2019 9:30PM - 9:45PM BST June 12, 2019 8:30PM - 8:45PM UTC
June 12, 2019 9:43PM BST June 12, 2019 8:43PM UTC
[Update] UK & NL Production and Sandbox release deployment underway
June 12, 2019 9:55PM BST June 12, 2019 8:55PM UTC
[Update] UK & NL Production and Sandbox release deployment complete